Looking for Hill’s District Valentine’s Day ideas? Try these different ways to celebrate with your loved one this February 14.
Have you been doing the exact same thing every for Valentine’s Day the past couple of years? Why not change things up a bit? Below are some Valentine’s Day ideas to help you get started. They are all local to Sydney’s beautiful Hills District.
1. Have a romantic and indulgent Valentine’s Day at The Temple Skincare & Spa
Looking for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience this year? The Temple Skincare & Spa is the place.
Some of our most popular Valentine’s Day ideas include:
- Couple’s Retreat – 90 minutes of blissful and relaxing massages and facials with a poolside lunch. Make a weekend of it by booking a room at The Hills Lodge and enjoy their famous High Tea with our spa package.
- His and Hers Mindfulness Facial Treatment – Guaranteed to not only leave you and your loved one with skin glowing from within, it will also help both of you feel more focused and empowered. As our therapists apply healing and nourishing salves, headphones play meditative music to fully relax and soothe body and mind.
- Men’s Facial – Of course, there’s something for him too. Specifically designed for male skin, this treatment has potent anti-ageing properties. This will surely make a spa-cation fan of your SO.
- Signature Spa Massage – This is an hour and 45 minutes of total body pampering designed to melt your stress away. The package includes a foot soak and scrub, a 90-minute body massage, paraffin infusion, a pressure point face massage, and a de-stressing scalp massage.
2. Have a fun-filled Valentine’s Day at Strike Castle Towers
Why settle for the usual dinner date when you can do something much more fun and exciting?
Bring out your inner child at Strike Castle Towers. With 10 bowling lanes, a karaoke room and a brand-new escape room, you and your partner will have a super fun date night.
3. Have a food-filled Valentine’s Day at The Cooks Workshop
Instead of eating out, you and your special someone can learn to cook healthy dishes from professional chefs this Valentine’s Day.
Check out The Cooks Workshop in Dural. Founded by Western Sydney Health Sector veteran Jennie Thompson, the venue holds cooking workshops for anyone who wants to get into cooking and healthy meal preparation.
Surprise your Valentine with a voucher so you can learn to cook together. They offer the following:
- Beginners cooking classes
- Healthy cooking classes
- Italian cooking classes
- Thai cooking classes
- Kids cooking classes
- Dessert cooking classes
- Corporate cooking classes
- Customised cooking classes
4. Have a gourmet Valentine’s Day at Noble Restaurant
Nobles Restaurant & Bar enjoys a reputation as one of the leading a la carte Castle Hill restaurants in Sydney’s Hills District.
With beautiful ambience, atmosphere & top service, the menu is regularly updated to emphasise the season’s best produce, freshness and quality.
Impress your Valentine this Feb 14th with an intimate and delicious dining experience. The venue fills fast so book your table early to avoid disappointment.
5. Have an upmarket Valentine’s Day at Event Cinemas
Book a pair of movie tickets and go Gold Class this Valentine’s Day.
With wall to wall screens, fully reclining armchairs and food and drinks delivered to your seat throughout the movie, you will feel like royalty throughout your cinema experience. Cuddle up and enjoy the show!
6. Have an Aussie Valentine’s Day at Tobruk Sydney
Have a Valentine’s Day like no other at this expansive acreage at Hawkesbury Valley. This activity is definitely outside of your typical wine-and-dine romantic Valentine’s Day experience but is something different to enjoy as a couple.
Famous for activities like sheep shearing, boomerang and whip demonstrations, and duck shows, Tobruk Sydney is the place for you if you’re looking for a unique and unforgettable experience around the Hills District this Feb 14th.
Enjoy an Aussie cooked bbq with fresh-made damper to add to your day out.